Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Mr. Whimsy Beading's Collar

Ms. Whimsy Beading says I talk about her too much in this blog. That I need to talk about something else for a change, and stop harping about how much clover I'm not getting, or she'll make me into the world's tiniest, most ingrateful sweater.

She's a wonderful woman, really she is. Since I am such a good spokesram, I will abide by her wishes and talk about someone else for a while.

Mr. Whimsy Beading.

Mr. Whimsy Beading has been learning to make beaded "lace" collars. Here is his first collar.



These humans, always up to something new, I tell you.


Bookmark and Share

1 comment:

  1. Mr Whimsybeading has outdone himself! It appears he is learning quite well how to make these gorgeous lace collars. Angus, I think you have done a great job as the spokesram for this team, and I would send you a bale of fresh clover if I had it to send!

    ReplyDelete